- What information do we collect? In this policy, your “personal information” means information or pieces of information that could lead to your identification. We also use Google analytics to get limited details of your visit to the website including but not limited to, traffic data and location data. We do not use any cookies other than Google analytics and do not store the details of your IP address. If you contact us we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- How do we use your personal information? Where you have consented to receiving Argyll & Buchanan news, information and updates, we may use the data that we have collected, or otherwise where we have the right to do so, we may use your information to let you know about our products and services that might be of interest to you and to inform you of any changes or developments as well as sending out newsletters and reports. We will only ever do so using emails unless you specifically request us to contact you by any other means including telephone, post etc. Should you no longer wish that we continue using your data in such a way, please contact us as per the details provided below.
- Who do we share your personal information with? We disclose your personal information to such employees or appointees of Argyll & Buchanan to the extent that it is necessary to enable us to provide you with the services as described above. We will also share your information with our service provider. Where we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal or regulatory reasons, we may do so without your consent. In case of a reorganisation or sale of the Company the data may be transferred to such entity and will be continued to be used as described above.
- Transferring your personal information We reserve the right to transfer your personal information to servers located outside the EEA so they may process your personal information on our behalf. If you use Argyll & Buchanan’s website or provide us with your personal information, you agree to us in doing so in accordance with the terms of this policy and applicable data protection laws and regulations. You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection that you might enjoy in your country of origin. However, outside of any lawful requests to access your data by any legal or supervisory bodies, we confirm that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with Argyll & Buchanan’s instructions.
- Safeguarding your personal information We take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal information is secure and require any third parties that handle or process your data to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted on a need to know basis among Argyll & Buchanan employees, service providers, and appointees and is designed to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse.
- Your privacy rights and who to contact If you have any questions, comments or concerns about Argyll & Buchanan’s handling of your personal data, you may contact us by writing directly to us at our registered office:
163 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4SQ or by calling us at 0208 8012 8231. To expedite any such requests please provide us with your full name and email.
You have the right to tell us if: You do not wish for us to contact you in future You would like to know the details of personal information we hold on you You would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information held in our records You wish to report any misuse of your personal information
Last updated: September 2019